Thursday 26 August 2021

creating your own toilet roll house.

Today we are going to create toilet roll houses. What you need to make one empty toilet roll tubes, pink colour paper, cupcake cases, empty egg tray, acrylic paint, glue, scissors and lawn grass.
First paint the empty toilet roll tube. We are using pink and purple acrylic paint. Next, draw the windows and front door with the marker pens. Cut a small doorway into the toilet roll.
Second, there are two ways you can make the roof. Dothan chose to use cupcake cases by sticking it on top of the toilet roll. I chose coloured plain paper. I traced a circle, cut around it and fold it like a cone.
Third step, when the paint is dry on the houses, glue this onto the cardboard. Take the empty egg tray, cut out some of holes that hold the eggs. This will be for the flowers. Lastly, glue the lawn grass to cover around the house.
We're very happy with our finished work. It's like a little village, combined together.
You've done a great job Dothan.
This would be a great idea to show my friends to make one of their own.

4 comments:

  1. Joelle, you doing amazing craft at home, I like that you teach us how to make our own, thank you. Keep on being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joelle,

    Look at that beautiful and creative artwork. I love this little village that you and your sister made together. It reminds me of a fairy castle and pink is my favourite colour! Keep up the awesome sharing, from Mrs Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joelle, I love your houses they are so cool! They look perfect for fairies to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joelle wow you art really good at crafts I think your fairy castle is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.